Celebrate the season with this free Easter print to remember our Savior, Jesus Christ. He died for us and rose again so that we can live again someday too. Here are some of the ways I celebrated Easter this year.
- Made creamed eggs for breakfast, a tradition in my family growing up.
- Got visited by the Easter bunny. Hayden and I shared a basket and it included a small bag of candy for each of us, chapstick for Hayden, and cuticle cream for me.
- Went to church and Hayden led the Primary children in singing “On a Golden Springtime.”
- Taught my Primary class about Jesus’ death and Resurrection.
- Went to Alpine to eat dinner with the in-laws and their extended family. I helped by making the mashed potatoes! (The secret? LOTS of butter and ranch dressing mix!)
Some things I did as a kid were:
- Dye Easter eggs
- Easter egg hunt
- Reading my grandpa’s Easter Chiasmus
- Some memories recorded by my mom: http://neverboredlife.com/easter
I also designed this free Easter print! I originally made this piece to hand out at a Relief Society party, but I wanted to share it with y’all as well. A delicate, handlettered Easter print ready for your fridge or bulletin board this week. Just click the download button below, print on regular 8.5×11 paper, and hang it up! I hope it will remind you of our Savior during this Easter season.
What did you do to celebrate? Tell me in the comments below! I’m on the hunt for good traditions I can implement next year!
Leave A Comment